Ekarma Training Program:
To promote Freelancing/Entrepreneurship/Employment in Haryana, Department of Higher Education has established 5Center of Excellence in the Government colleges of Haryana.Appworx IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a Private industry partner willmanage these Center of Excellence and educate the existing Students of College/Graduate/Post-Graduate/College Dropoutyouth of Haryana on the internet based Freelancing platform like upworks.com, Guru.com, freelancer.com and generate the freelancing/Self Employment/Employment opportunities. Under this unique initiative, Appworx will train up to 3000 candidates per year at Center of excellence established in Government collages of Panchkula, Karnal, Hisar, Faridabad and Gurugram.
- Students trained under this program should be able to start their earnings from leading freelancing portals or other medium.
- Many new Startups will be created from the successful trained candidates.
- Increase in foreign exchange as the income generated from freelancing portals is in foreign currency.
- The income generated from these new startups/freelancing opportunities will be equal to or more than 50% of the amount spent on this project.
Benefits to the youth of Haryana:
- State of the art infrastructure with Computers and Internet connectivity.
- Learn the Freelancing Skills along with Technical or Non-Technical Skills from Top notch Professionals
- Opportunity to meet and interact with Industry Professionals
- Become certified in your skills in 4-6 months (based on 80% attendance and assignments)
- Learn to build the online profile, Bidding and taking orders on freelancing Portals
- Exposure of global freelancing market and opportunity to earn in $$$.
- Lifelong Opportunity to earn from freelancing portal or other medium/employment after successful completion of training and certification
Note: Training Completion Certificate will be issued by the Department of Higher Education along with Industry Partner.
For More details and Registration, Please visit: www.ekarmaindia.comWe launched Batch of Digital marketing in Gurugram which is inaugurated by Shree Ankur Gupta, IAS (Principal Secretary Higher Education, Haryana) and batch start date was 4th Dec 2020, with strength of 50 candidates.