Ekarma Training Program:
To promote Freelancing/Entrepreneurship/Employment in Haryana,
Department of Higher Education has established 5Center of Excellence in the
Government colleges of Haryana.Appworx IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a Private
industry partner willmanage these Center of Excellence and educate the existing
Students of College/Graduate/Post-Graduate/College Dropoutyouth of Haryana on
the internet based Freelancing platform like upworks.com, Guru.com,
freelancer.com and generate the freelancing/Self Employment/Employment
opportunities. Under this unique initiative, Appworx will train up to 3000
candidates per year at Center of excellence established in Government collages
of Panchkula, Karnal, Hisar, Faridabad and Gurugram.
- Students trained under this program should be able to start their
earnings from leading freelancing portals or other medium.
- Many new Startups will be created from the successful trained
- Increase in foreign exchange as the income generated from
freelancing portals is in foreign currency.
- The income generated from these new startups/freelancing
opportunities will be equal to or more than 50% of the amount spent on
Scope of Ekarma:
Under this project, 4-6 months Freetraining will be provided
to the shortlisted candidates (as per the eligibility criteria) on the below
Skills having high demand on Freelancing portals followed by the
- Communication Skills
- Bidding Skills on Freelancing portals
- Technical Skills (High End Technologies/Skills which are in high
demand on Freelancing portals as per world’s market need).
The eligibility criteria for candidates to enroll in this program:
- Haryana domicile
- Age: 18-30 years
- Any Existing Students of College/Graduates/Post Graduate/College
Benefits to the youth of Haryana:
- State of the art infrastructure with Computers and Internet
- Learn the Freelancing Skills along with Technical or Non-Technical
Skills from Top notch Professionals
- Opportunity to meet and interact with Industry Professionals
- Become certified in your skills in 4-6 months (based on 80%
attendance and assignments)
- Learn to build the online profile, Bidding and taking orders on
- Exposure of global freelancing market and opportunity to earn in
- Lifelong Opportunity to earn from freelancing portal or other
medium/employment after successful completion of training and
Note: Training Completion Certificate will be issued by the Department
of Higher Education along with Industry Partner.
For More details and Registration, Please visit: www.ekarmaindia.com
We launched Batch of Digital marketing in
Gurugram which is inaugurated by Shree Ankur Gupta, IAS (Principal Secretary
Higher Education, Haryana) and batch start date was 4th Dec 2020,
with strength of 50 candidates.